Tutorium Paths to University Study
Chose the path that fits your English level and academic goals. Heading link
Your path to UIC starts with the Tutorium. Contact the Tutorium to learn how we can help you reach your goals.
Ways the Tutorium can help you join a UIC degree program Heading link
Tutorium IEP → UIC degree program
- Apply to a UIC program
- Receive conditional acceptance to the UIC program (meeting all admission criteria other than English language proficiency)
- Attend our Intensive English Program and pass the highest level
- Begin studies in your UIC program.
Tutorium IEP → UIC Degree Program
- Study full-time in our Intensive English Program.
- Apply to a UIC degree program while finishing our highest level.
The Tutorium can help with the application process for UIC undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Chose the path that fits your English language level and academic goals. Heading link
Tutorium English Language Proficiency Assessment (ELPA) → UIC Degree Program
- Apply to a UIC degree program
- Use the Tutorium ELPA in place of the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Tutorium IEP → UIC Global pathway program → UIC Degree Program
UIC Global pathway program → UIC Degree Program
- Attend the UIC Global pathway program.
- Take Tutorium evening, weekend or online English courses, tutoring and editing services while completing your degree.
Welcome from the director Heading link
At the Tutorium, our highly qualified and experienced staff and instructors will help you achieve your academic, professional, social, and personal goals. Students at the Tutorium are part of the larger community of University of Illinois at Chicago, a public research university and among the top five most diverse campuses in the nation.Director, Tutorium in Intensive English|