Course Start Dates
Intensive English Course Dates Heading link
|Application Deadline for I-20||Arrival Date||Orientation and Testing Week||Classes|
|Fall 2023||July 10||August 11||August 14||Aug. 21 - Nov. 30|
|Midterm Entry||September 4||October 6||October 9||Oct. 16 - Nov. 30|
|Spring 2024||November 27||December 29||January 3 - 9||Jan. 8 - April 26|
|Midterm Entry||January 22||February 23||February 26||March 5 - April 26|
|Summer 2024||April 2||May 4||May 7||May 13 - July 18|
|Summer APS Session II||N/A||N/A||N/A||June 17 - July 18|
Application deadlines Heading link
- Students traveling from overseas who require an I-20 should submit their application at least 6 weeks before the start of the session. If possible, apply even earlier to accommodate local Embassy visa appointment and processing wait times.
- The process for receiving an I-20 takes 10 business days.
- Applications from within the United States that do not require an I-20 should be received at least 2 weeks before the start of the session.
- Applications received after these deadlines will be processed for midterm entry or the next semester.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the latest deadline information.