For Businesses, Organizations or Families
The Tutorium designs customized courses for businesses, educational institutions, government organizations, even friends and family on vacation. We create a program that fits your group’s budget, schedule and language goals. Classes can meet at your office, on campus or online.
Our customized programs help:
- Professionals who need to improve their communication skills
- Travelers to Chicago looking for an educational adventure
- Students on break who want to improve their English while exploring the UIC campus
Note: The Tutorium can issue the I-20 for students in full-time versions of these short-term courses.
Courses we have designed
Some of the courses we have designed:
- English Communication Skills for Bank of Beijing employees
- Government/Business English for 21st Century Institute “Global City” seminars
- Language Instruction Training for instructors from National University of Defense Technology, Changsha, China
- Medical English and Academic Speaking/Listening Skills for UIC College of Nursing
Private One-on-One Instruction
Looking for a Customized Course for one person?
If you want a customized course for one student, we also offer private one-on-one instruction.