English Proficiency Assessment Service Heading link
UIC applicants can use the Tutorium’s English Language Proficiency Assessment (ELPA) as a replacement for English proficiency tests such as TOEFL and IELTS,.
- The fee is $135 per assessment.
- This fee can be paid by the UIC department that the student is applying to via interdepartmental transfer, or by the student applicant on our online payment site.
- There is a $50 rescheduling fee for students who miss their ELPA interview or ask to reschedule less than 24 hours before the assessment.
- Students taking the ELPA after completing courses at the Tutorium receive a $25 discount.
- Read our testing policy to determine if you are eligible to take this test.
- Applicant eligibility will be verified with UIC Office of Admissions.
For more information about taking ELPA, and to learn if you qualify to use ELPA for UIC admission, please contact email@example.com.