How to transfer into our Intensive English Program Heading link
The Tutorium is happy to welcome transfer students. These are the steps for transferring in to the Tutorium:
- Complete the Tutorium application.
- Download and complete the Declaration & Certification of Finances (DCF) form. The DCF form tells the UIC Office of International Services (OIS) that you are a transfer student, so please complete it carefully.
- Upload your documents to your application. The document checklist is located on your Tutorium application summary page.
Read more on the UIC OIS website.
Transfer Out Instructions Heading link
- Follow the instructions on https://ois.uic.edu/immigration/f-1-student/f-1-sevis-transfer-out.
- To avoid charges for courses that you registered for but will not take, you must drop those courses.
- FAQs: Here are some frequently asked questions about the SEVIS transfer out process.