Diversity, Equity, Inclusion
If you experience any form of discrimination or harassment on campus Heading link
If you experience discrimination or harassment on campus:
- Report discrimination and harassment here.
- Use UIC’s Bias Reporting Tool.
- View the UIC Campus Grievance Procedures.
- Visit UIC Office for Access and Equity for more information.
- UIC’s Nondiscrimination Statement.
- UIC’s Prohibition of Sex Discrimination, Sexual Harassment and Other Sexual Misconduct Policy.
- The Office of Diversity, Equity and Engagement provides diversity education workshops, trainings and surveys to address implicit bias.
- The Employee Accommodation Policy supports employees with accommodation requests.
- The Disability Resource Center supports students with accommodation requests.
We believe that prioritizing diversity, equity and inclusion is important to foster excellence in our research, teaching, health care and service missions. Our differences, as well as our commonalities, should be celebrated. They make UIC stronger and better positioned to serve the needs of our students and community.