IEP Tuition & Fees
Tuition and Application Fees
|Application Fee (non-refundable)||$175|
|Full-time Tuition - Full Semester||$6,250|
|Part-time Tuition - Full Semester||$3,750|
|Full-Time Midterm Entry Tuition||$3,750|
|Part-time Midterm Entry Tuition||$2,250|
- No institutional scholarships or financial aid for tuition is available.
- Program costs are subject to change.
- All credit card transactions are assessed a non-refundable service fee.
- Learn about the different tuition payment options at paymybill.uillinois.edu/payments/MakingPayments
- Learn about the U-Pass at idcenter.uic.edu/cta-u-pass/about-u-pass/
Intensive English Program Refund Policy
The Application Fee is not refundable
If you cannot attend the session you originally applied for, notify the Tutorium.
- The nonrefundable application fee can be used for the next I-20 and session only.
- For future sessions, a new application fee and other documents will be required for registration.
- The Tutorium follows the refund schedule of the university.
All students who are in the United States while enrolled in our program are required by the University of Illinois to have health insurance.
Our program does NOT offer health insurance, but we do have a list of insurance providers that we recommend.
All students in the United States, must show proof of health insurance valid in the United States.
Your proof of insurance must include these minimum requirements:
- Name of student
- Dates of coverage
- Sickness Minimum coverage of $50,000 USD per incident
- Injury Minimum coverage of $50,000 USD per incident
- In English
- U.S. contact information listed
The Tutorium highly recommends health insurance for F-1 students in the United States (not citizens or residents) that includes:
- Repatriation ($7,800 USD minimum)
- Expenses associated with medical evacuation ($10,000 USD minimum)
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.