English for International Professionals Course Registration
No placement test is required to register for these courses. Simply complete our online registration form below.
Tuition can be paid online or at our office. A confirmation email with course details will be emailed to you 1-2 business days after you make your tuition payment.
The registration deadline is 1 week before a class begins. Late registration may be possible if there is still space in a course.
General Program Information
- I-20s for the F-1 visa are NOT issued for enrollment in EIPS courses.
If you need a student visa, you must enroll full-time in our Intensive English Program.
- Participants in the Chicago, Communication, and Culture program must be at least 19 years old. Participants in all other EIPS courses must be 18 or older.
- If you notify the Tutorium of your withdrawal before the first day of class, there is a $50 fee.
- If you notify the Tutorium of your withdrawal before the second week of classes, there is a $135 fee.
- No refunds are issued after the second week of classes begins.
- Credit card refunds can be processed immediately.
- Refunds for check payment may take 6-8 weeks.
- If the class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, all registrants will receive a full refund.