English for International Professionals Course Registration
No placement test is required to register for these courses. Simply complete our online registration form.
Tuition can be paid by credit card online or with cash or check at our office. A confirmation email with course details will be emailed to you 1-2 business days after you make your tuition payment.
The registration deadline is 1 week before a class begins. Late registration may be possible if there is still space in a course.
General Program Information
- I-20s for the F-1 visa are NOT issued for enrollment in EIPS courses.
If you need a student visa, you must enroll full-time in our Intensive English Program.
- Participants in the Chicago, Communication, and Culture program must be at least 17 years old. Participants in all other EIPS courses must be 18 or older.
- 100% of your tuition is refunded (minus $20 service fee for credit card payments) if you notify us of your withdrawal at least 5 days before the class begins.
- 95% is refunded (minus $20 service fee for credit card payments) if you notify us by 3pm of the Friday before the class begins
- 85% is refunded (minus the textbook cost) if you notify us before the day of the second class meeting
- 75% is refunded (minus the textbook cost) if you notify us before the day of the third class meeting
- No refunds are issued if you notify us of your withdrawal on or after the day of the third class meeting.
- Credit card refunds are processed within 5 business days.
- Refunds for check payment may take 6-8 weeks.
- If the class is cancelled due to insufficient enrollment, students receive a full refund.